Homeschool Co-op: Lead Parent/Teacher License
The course, "American History: A Story of Courage, Conflict, and Freedom," is also a great fit for homeschool co-op groups! Below are details for the leader parent/teacher.
- The parent leader/teacher of the co-op receives all digital teacher resources through Google Drive. This includes all course resources in digital format, answer keys, tests, Google Quizzes, group activities, and teacher unit guides. (I am a teacher so you would get everything I use in my classroom.)
- Multiple teachers/lead parents would require multiple licenses.
- The lead teacher is also provided with a copy of the same workbook that students will be using during the course.
- The lead parent/teacher may not share the course resources with other parents unless additional licenses are purchased.
- Students may not share the course resources with other families.
- If a future co-op class is organized, the teacher/parent leader who previously purchased a license does NOT need to re-purchase a license. Only new students to the co-op need to purchase new licenses and new teacher/parent leaders.
- Subscription to "the-map-as-history.com" is included in the price!
- All prices in US funds.