Homeschool Co-op: Parent Leader
The course, "American History: A Story of Courage, Conflict, and Freedom," is also a great fit for homeschool co-op groups! Below are details for the leader parent/teacher.
- The parent leader/teacher of the co-op receives all digital teacher resources through Google Drive. This includes all course resources in digital format, answer keys, tests, Google Quizzes, group activities, and teacher unit guides. (I am a teacher so you would get everything I use in my classroom.)
- Multiple teachers/lead parents would require multiple licenses.
- The lead teacher is also provided with a copy of the same workbook that students will be using during the course.
- In addition, a video conference will be arranged with the lead parent explaining how to use all the course resources and to provide advice on planning! Basically, we make sure you understand everything and are all set to go with your co-op!
- The lead parent/teacher may not share the course resources with other parents unless additional licenses are purchased.
- Students may not share the course resources with other families.
- If a future co-op class is organized, the teacher/parent leader who previously purchased a license does NOT need to re-purchase a license. Only new students to the co-op need to purchase new licenses and new teacher/parent leaders.
- Subscription to "the-map-as-history.com" is included in the price!
- All prices in US funds.