Complete Course - "A Story of Courage, Conflict and Freedom"
This is the complete version of the course. Includes: full-color professionally printed workbook and accompanying digital resources provided through Google Drive.
Cathy Duffy - "American History: A Story of Courage, Conflict and Freedom should have a strong appeal to students who like the multi-media format. In addition to an interesting format, the course has content that requires students to think and analyze. Then it challenges them to form and express their own opinions. I think this is a great combination."
The Olde School House - "The student workbook is packed full of wonderful illustrations and pictures from each era that the student is studying."
This high school course is specifically designed from a Christian perspective for home school education! "While creation confirms the existence of God, History reveals the need for a Savior." Check out the sample file download at the bottom entitled, "Christian Themes and Truths."
Everything you need for high school American History is included in this purchase - student workbook, answer keys, guides, tests etc. The full color professionally produced workbook contains instructions on how to access digital resources from Google Drive. These digital resources are needed to complete the course and are included in the purchase!
This course (1607 to 2016) is proven to help students learn about America's exciting history and has been developed and used by an experienced high school teacher. The course is a great fit for grade 10 and 11 students in most states.
- Common Core aligned. See download at bottom of page.
- The full color workbook contains 243 pages of learning! Plus, there are over 150 files (powerpoints and answer keys) free to access from Google Drive (instructions within workbook)! Scroll through the sample workbook at the bottom of the page.
- Very clear and well-organized unit guides (checklist based). Parent can easily assign tasks to student each day.
- ANSWER KEYS! In-depth and very helpful. - Course utilizes many engaging online resources (eg. interactive mapping, primary video clips, simulations, articles etc.) including a free online textbook (ushistory.org)!
- Thematic packages included: The Original Colonies, Life in the Colonies, the Road to Revolution, the American Revolution, the Antebellum Period, the Civil War, Post-Civil War America, America at the Turn of the Century, the Great War, the Roaring Twenties, the Great Depression, World War Two, the Cold War, the Civil Rights Era, Conflict and Crisis, Towards the New Millennium and A New America Emerges. See samples at the bottom of the page.
Other items included:
- Access to interactive Google quizzes for each of the course activity packages.
- 2 tests with answer keys.
- Full exam with answer key.
- Introductory activities including, “The American Dream in Real Life.”
- Many differentiated evaluations (eg. Twitter Dialogue, “Fact or Fiction” Investigations, Facebook templates). - Engaging Discussions.
- Clear rubrics for evaluations.
Scroll through a sample of the workbook below and also the sample file downloads!
Standard shipping within the US is FREE and automatically applied to the purchase!